Sunday, November 30, 2014

How to unpack after trips!

Hey Guys! And yesterday I got back from my trip ya it was fun we did alot of History stuff. And sadly I still got alot of unpacking to do:( But can do it together so if ur bags look like this after trips oh I feel u. it's not my room but it looks about the same.So 1st make sure you've got everything out of ur suitcase. Then start putting clothes back where they are come on lets get it over with. I mean look even the baby's doing it.So once you already did that put all things such as medicine,tooth paste,tooth brush and more away. Make sure you put the bag back were it goes too.Next step put all extra stuff like toys and more away and ur room should look like this.... Well at least the part with bags and stuff lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment