Sunday, December 7, 2014

Do Travel Pillows Really work?

Hey Guys! Today I decided to do a review on Travel Pillows. So do Travel Pillows really work is the question? We'll I've noticed how sometimes when I'm in the car with a travel pillow on I sometimes just want to take it off cuz it doesn't feel that comfy.Like my neck feels like I have been lifting it for a long time.And that hurts.But I would also say could things about the travel pillow.Like you don't have to worry about keeping the pillow from falling out of the area you would like it to be. Like if you brought a regular pillow it falls a lot in the car and you have to re put it back in that spot you liked.And it's really simple to put on it like doesn't take any time to put it on so my rating would probably be on a 1-4 star it would probably be 3 or 4 star cuz I like it but I think it could be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment